25 and taking on the world
Currently in REMISSION (as of 7/11/14) from anorexia athletica and BED.
CW: Somewhere in between
Breaking free from the constant debilitating depression and anxiety. Learning to forgive myself and heal from trauma and abuse in my past.
This is a blog inspired by what helps my recovery, what makes me laugh, what intrigues me sexually, or anything I am passionate about.
I'm happiest with a fluffy cat in my lap & a chai tea latte in my hand.
Nice to meet you.
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself."